Stacking the Shelves (#57)

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of September 10th - 16th, I got...

Publisher:


Thank you so much St. Martin's Press for this hardcover of The Dead Boyfriend by R.L. Stine!

I'd never been a huge reader of his books before, but my sister used to read all of them. This year I wanted to make it a point to read more horror-ish books around this time of year and this will be perfect!

Netgalley:


Edelweiss:


Super excited for all these books I got this week! <3

What kinds of goodies did you get this week?


2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Fear The drowning Deep and hope it's good! I like the era it's set in and I'm really curious what's in the water. Great cover too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love the cover of Fear the Drowning Deep! I really don't remember what it's about since it's been so long since I read the synopsis. I just know I really want to read it! It's an automatic download on Edelweiss if you're interested! No need to be approved! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan