Waiting on Wednesday: Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I am waiting for...


Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
Daughter of the Pirate King #2
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
Publication Date: February 27th, 2018
Pages: 272

Summary (from Goodreads):

As of the time that I am writing this post, there is no summary on Goodreads. So I guess I won't be including one. But I don't need to know what happens in this book to know how desperately I need more Alosa, MORE Riden, and so much more general lady pirate badassery.

What books are you looking forward to this week?

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING PICK!! I haven't read the first book yet, BUT I AM SO DESPERATE TO <3 It looks absolutely perfect, and just like something I'd love.
    Hope you enjoy this one as much as you did the first book!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love the first one when you get the chance to read it! It is seriously so amazing!

      Delete
  2. YAASSSS I am so excited to read this book! I loved book 1 :D Hope we both enjoy it!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I hope so too! I requested it so I hope I score a copy!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan