Top Ten Tuesday // Books On My Summer 2019 TBR

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

So, for today's top ten Tuesday topic, I am going to be telling you what books I plan on reading this summer. Since I haven't been requesting anything, I don't have anything to read that is particularly pressing. I have been choosing reads lately based on prompts for readathons, so I don't actually know how accurate this list is for what I am going to be reading in the near future. A few of these are for the Game of Booksathon that I am doing right now and the rest are just ones that I thought I might like to finally get to when I peered through my shelves. I think that I have decided that I like reading more when I don't request books from publishers. I like my new laid back style better.

If you are unfamiliar with Top Ten Tuesday, here is a link to information and prompts.


1. The Women's War by Jenna Glass
Women's War #1



2. Natalie Tan's Book of Luck and Fortune by Roselle Lim



3. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Six of Crows #2



4. The City of Veils by S. Usher Evans
Princess Vigilante #1



5. Romanov by Nadine Brandes



6. The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco
The Girl From the Well #1



7. The Suffering by Rin Chupeco
The Girl From the Well #2



8. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
The Poppy War #1



9. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
The Devouring Gray #1



10. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw


What books are on your summer TBR? Are there any of these that I NEED to prioritize?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan