Stacking the Shelves (#62)

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

This is what I got during the week of December 24th - 30th...

From the Publisher:

 photo 20161230_160917_zpsuqvjficz.jpg

Thank you St. Martin's for sending me this finished copy of Freeks by Amanda Hocking! This will be my first Amanda Hocking book and it sounds so fantastic!

For Christmas:

 photo 20161229_211748_zpsefuwv6dd.jpg

Thank you to my 'loving sister' (as she labeled all of my Christmas gifts) for my shiny new illustrated Chamber of Secrets! :)

#booksfortrade:

 photo 20161230_160904_zpsdzoiikm0.jpg

Thank you to @FloeticFlo for trading me this ARC of The Valiant!

Did you get anything super awesome for Christmas or just in general lately?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy these! I've been hearing good things about The Valiant.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard good things about it too! It sounds really good! I'm excited for it!

      Delete
  2. Those Harry Potter illustrated editions are just so damn gorgeous! Also, I hope you enjoy Valiant! I really liked it ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I got HP from my sister. I can't wait for the rest of them to come out. I'm hoping to do a reread soon so I can read those lovely editions!

      Delete
  3. *HUGE HEART EYES* The illustrated Chamber Of Secrets! I am going to remember "Your Loving Sister" the next time I give my sister a gift. My son bought me the illustrated Sorcerer's Stone for Christmas last year, but this year he bought me a mattress and box springs. Ha ha ha. However, He felt so bad I didn't get any books for Christmas that he paid for my Book Outlet order.

    I love, love, love the cover of Freeks. I have seen both extremes in reviews, so it will be interesting to see what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have a wonderful offspring. I can only aspire to have children that pay for my books someday. I really enjoyed Freeks! I thought it was really interesting and fun! My review will post sometime this month.

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan