Waiting on Wednesday // More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer

Wednesday, February 28, 2018


More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
Publisher: Bloomsbury Childrens
Publication Date: March 6th, 2018
Pages: 304

Summary (from Goodreads):

*While this book exists in the same universe as Letters to the Lost, it is a standalone title.*

Rev Fletcher is battling the demons of his past. But with loving adoptive parents by his side, he’s managed to keep them at bay...until he gets a letter from his abusive father and the trauma of his childhood comes hurtling back.

Emma Blue spends her time perfecting the computer game she built from scratch, rather than facing her parents’ crumbling marriage. She can solve any problem with the right code, but when an online troll’s harassment escalates, she’s truly afraid.

When Rev and Emma meet, they both long to lift the burden of their secrets and bond instantly over their shared turmoil. But when their situations turn dangerous, their trust in each other will be tested in ways they never expected. This must-read story will once again have readers falling for Brigid Kemmerer’s emotional storytelling.

I loved Letters to the Lost last year and I'm pretty sure that Rev was my favorite character so I am READY for this book!

What books are you looking forward to today? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super super excited for this one too! Plus, the cover is GORGEOUS! Great pick :)
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rev was definitely my favorite character from the first book so I'm excited to get a book all about him! I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan