June Wrap Up

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

In the month of June, I read 5 books! It was a relatively busy month, so I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked! 

I read:


Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas


Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch


The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas


The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
This book was my least favorite that I read this month.
and


The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
This one was by far my favorite book that I read this month! It was so good! 

What was the best book that you read this month?

4 comments:

  1. I loved The Wrath and the Dawn as well! And Heir of Fire, of course. :)
    My favorite this month was Every Last Word, followed by The Martian and Emmy & Oliver. I highly recommend all three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check those out and add them to my list! Thanks a bunch for commenting!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Lots of great fantasy! I have Ice Like Fire to be read, though I've had it for a while and won't be reading it for a while. LOL. I read a ton in June - my favorites include Resonance by Erica O'Rourke, and a few adult books (Dirty Thoughts by Megan Erickson, The Marriage Contract by Katee Robert, When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare) :D

    Happy reading!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have read a ton. :( but I went home one weekend and it was branding and I HAD to binge watch season 3 of private practice... that just didn't leave me with much time to read! But it seems like you read tons of good books! Yay!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan