Top Ten Tuesday (#5)

Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds!


1. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


3. Pram Bellamy from A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano


4. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


5. Alex Sheathes from Delirium by Lauren Oliver


6. Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


7. Aza Ray from Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
8. Jason from Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley


9. Hazel Grace Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


10. Charlie from The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Okay, that was a really hard topic! Who are some of your favorite book nerd characters? :)

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I had Calaena on my list too. I'm currently reading Throne of Glass for the first time and absolutely loving it. It's awesome! I totally forgot about Charlie!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throne of Glass is SOOOO good! I just read it for the first time not that long ago! Can't wait for Queen of Shadows!! Also, I forgot about Charlie too. I was at a loss for more characters so I desperately searched other people's lists looking for someone from a book I'd read before! Haha!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that in Magonia has a character that loves books. Now i am even more interested to pick that up and read it.
    And yet another list that includes the throne of Glass. i really should read that finally to see what all the hype is all about. :)
    Fantastic list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Magonia, it's more of just a mention that they like books at the beginning I feel. Not a whole lot more mention of it beyond that! I was struggling with this one! Haha! But DEFINITELY read Throne of Glass!! It is SOOO good!

      Delete
  3. So many awesome booknerds! There is nothing wrong with being in love with books ;)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan