Top Ten Tuesday (#20)

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To!


1. Mockingjay Part 2!!!


2. The 5th Wave


3. The Darkest Minds (In Development)


4. Before I Fall (In Development)


5. Red Queen (Optioned)


6. An Ember in the Ashes (Optioned)


7. Legend (Optioned)


8. A Great and Terrible Beauty (Optioned)


9. The Night Circus (Optioned)
I didn't like this book, but I think it might make an epic movie.


10. The Diviners (Optioned)
I also didn't like this one, but think that it would make a good movie.

What are some adaptations you're looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I really really hope that A Great and Terrible Beauty really does end up on the big screen. I think the setting alone would make it such as visually stunning movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would too! Ugh! I should reread those books, it's been ages since I've read them! I think I was a junior in high school when I read them!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan