Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon Sign Up + TBR

Monday, July 25, 2016


With all the hype surrounding Pokemon Go and the fact that I spent 3/4 of last weekend trying to catch them all, I'm not sure how I can pass up this read-a-thon! This fantastic read-a-thon was created by Aentee from Read at Midnight! All graphics are made by her as well. She is kind of the queen of Pokemon reading challenges now. :)

All the information about read-a-thon is in the link above so you should probably check that out so you can learn about the point system in place for this challenge! It's pretty impressive.

This challenge runs from August 14th to September 4th and coincides with a lot of ARC August so hopefully a lot of my ARC August TBR will work out with the prompts for the gyms!

For the Boulder Badge, I think I'm going to read...


Spells and Sorcery by S. Usher Evans! It's the first in the Lexie Carrigan Chronicles series! And it's also on my ARC August list so two birds with one stone right there.

386 pages - +38 CP

I've heard from pretty much everyone that The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner is a tearjerker so now would be the perfect time to read it! It doesn't work with ARC August, but I think this reading challenge is more fun so.. you know.. priorities.

384 pages - +38 CP

I can't think of a single book in the history of ever that I personally saw so much hype for as Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I've had this book since January when I went to the PassTruth Tour. I think it's about time to read it.

416 pages - +41 CP

I think I'll finally read The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh for my diversity slot! I've been getting really behind on my 2016 releases so I'm happy to include this one!

416 pages - +41 CP

Dreamology by Lucy Keating seems like it has a pretty epic sounding romance. And another 2016 release will be finally read!

322 pages - +32 CP

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige has fantasy elements and is also on my ARC August list! I'm so excited to read this one!

384 pages - +38 CP

Wrecked by Maria Padian is going to be my 'Red' book. Pink is just a tint of red, so it counts right? I hope so because I'm going to count it. This one is also on my list for ARC August so I really want it to count.

368 pages - +36 CP


I'm gonna go with Flawed by Cecelia Ahern for this one. I got this one in a subscription box! Wasn't sure that it was something I wanted to read, but a list on goodreads lists it as post apocalyptic so I'll read it for this so I don't have to buy The Last Star yet!

336 pages - +33 CP

So if I manage to read all of these books, I will have earned +457 CP!

AAAAANNNNDDDD now for the Pokemon I'm going to choose for my League journey is....


CHARMANDER!! I kind of wanted to choose a water Pokemon for this just because I feel like if I was a real Pokemon trainer, I would totally be like Misty and be a water Pokemon aficionado. But I always choose Charmander for things so this couldn't be any different.

I also made a trainer card like Aentee's but I made it blue because Team Mystic.


Are you going to sign up for the #ReadThemAllThon? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan