Top Ten Tuesday (#63)

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is a Halloween freebie! I don't read a lot of horror books and I don't really know a lot of them. So I am just using this list of books shelved as horror on Goodreads to pick books that I would like to read!

I have a few of these books to read, but this was a long list and has a lot of books I've never heard of on it, so I just picked the first ten that I haven't read that I want to read.


The Women in the Walls by Amy Lukavics


This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers


After the Woods by Kim Savage


The Archived by Victoria Schwab


What the Dead Want by Norah Olson


This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee


A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis


Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke


The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude



What are some horror-ish books that you'd like to read?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, The Women in the Walls looks delightfully creepy! As does What the Dead Want! The only one of these on your list that I've read is Mindy McGinnis' A Madness so Discreet, and it was a really great read. It seemed very unique - I hope you enjoy it if you get to read it sometime. :) Well, I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been meaning all month to read A Madness So Discreet and After the Woods and haven't gotten around to it! I keep looking at my books and thinking that I just DONT want to read right now! But I need to! Things are piling up! Haha!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan