Seventeen 2017 Releases That I Haven't Gotten to Read Yet

Thursday, January 11, 2018

We, as bookworms, know that there simply aren't enough hours in the day to get around to reading all of the amazing sounding books that come out every year. I'm pretty sure with my massive reading slump in 2017, I didn't even make a dent in my 2017 TBR. It's a shame because so many wonderful sounding books came out last year!

Here are a few of the books that I still need to get around to reading!

          

1. This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

2. All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater

3. Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi

          

4. Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff

5. The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke

6. Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman

          

7. Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray

8. After the Fall by Kate Hart

9. Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis

          

10. The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli

11. The Rattled Bones by S.M. Parker

12. The Hollow Girl by Hillary Monahan

          

13. The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed

14. Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody

15. The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein

     

16. The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty

17. Remember Me Always by Renee Collins

What are some 2017 releases that you meant to get to, but just couldn't? Did we miss any of the same books?




3 comments:

  1. I missed This Darkness Mine, Given to the Sea, and The Last Namsara also! I love Mindy McGinnis and I have been wanting to read those two books for so long, I really we both get to them this year! I hadn't even heard of The Hollow Girl, but it sounds really good and now I need to check it out. The only ones I actually read are Godsgrave (amazing!), City of Brass, and Daughter of the Burning City. I really hope you get to all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of these books already, but I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet! I am so good at buying books when they come out, but not as good about actually reading them. Haha! I don't even remember how I heard about The Hollow Girl, but I came across it by chance and I can't wait to read it! I hope you get around to the books you missed out on as well!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan