Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic is Back To School Themed!
So I'm going to do Ten Books That I Had to Read in School!
1. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
2. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
3. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton*There is a 50th Anniversary Edition of this book coming out in like November and the cover looks so amazing and I already have a copy of this book, but I'm so buying that one too.*
4. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
5. A Separate Peace by John Knowles
6. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
7. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
8. The Crucible by Arthur Miller
9. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
I'm just going to go with my top nine today I guess! I think I only ever read one other Shakespeare play in school, but I can't remember which one it was or I'd add it to the list!
What are some books that you read/are reading in school?