Top Ten Tuesday (#67)

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is a Holiday Gift Guide. I'm going to share ten bookish things to get for the book lover in your life!


Every book lover in your life needs a handy tote bag to haul their books around in. Your favorite bookworm will be the hippest person at the bookstore with an Evie Seo tote bag on their shoulder.


A candle that smells like their #1 book boyfriend (or girlfriend or general favorite bookish character) would be a fantastic gift for the book nerd on your Christmas list.


A coffee mug would be a wonderful gift for someone who needs fuel to stay up all night finishing that unputdownable book.

Also, coffee/tea to put in said mug would be a lovely gift.


Alternatively, for the bookworm who doesn't have time to sit still, you could always get a travel mug!


For the person who likes to get really comfy when they read, this throw pillow might be a nice gift.


Let them show their bookish pride with a phone case or...




For the clairvoyant in your life who happens to like YA books, this Raven Cycle tarot card set would be a fun gift.


And finally, if you know someone who wants to slather themselves with soap that smells like their favorite book boyfriend (or girlfriend), this soap would be a fantastic choice. Or if soap isn't their thing, there's also chapstick.

What kinds of goodies would you get for the book lover in your life?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a soap/candle person but I LOVE tote bags. OMG I have way too many tote bags. I did some counting while I was home last week, and there were at least thirty in my bedroom... and I know I have more here in my apartment at uni. O_O Don't judge me... I may have an obsession!

    Great post, Cyra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome collection! I want to see what all tote bags you have! I wish I had more. I don't really like the quality of the ones you get as preorder incentives, but I LOVE my Evie Seo tote bag! I totally need to get more.

      Delete
  2. These are all amazing suggestions! I could definitely go broke shopping for totes in Evie's shop XD haha. Thanks for sharing! ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I could go broke in her shop too! It wouldn't really take much, but you know.

      Delete
  3. I love bookmarks, but I never end up using them. Ha ha. I would love bookish soap. That is a great idea.

    Off subject, but do you still need a Not a Drop To Drink paperback? If you do, I have one and I want to send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soap looks so fun. I want to try it. Kinda iffy about buying from her though. Because of all those things she said and what her husband said. Also because the only bar soap that I have ever tried that didn't make my skin feel gross was Dove. So I'm scared I'll hate it.

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan