Unofficial, Last Minute Darkest Minds Read Along

Monday, April 30, 2018

Hello everybody! You may have seen that yesterday I tweeted asking if anyone was interested in reading The Darkest Minds with me soon. There seemed to be a few people interested (like four people) and I also know of a few people who want to read it (*cough*LaLa*cough*). So I just decided that I would throw together this really laid-back, last minute read along!

Okay, so I literally just decided to do this today and this is my plan at this point in time...

May will be reading The Darkest Minds, as well as:

1. The exclusive Liam short story that is featured in the new cover paperback of The Darkest Minds.
2. The IN TIME novella.
3. Liam's Story (the preorder incentive for Passenger, but I do believe that it was made widely available for everyone now).

So, the schedule, should you choose to follow one, is:

May 1st - 7th:

Chapters 1-10
(~162 pages)

May 8th - 14th:

Chapters 11-20
(~162 pages)

May 15th - 21st:

Chapters 21-31
(~162 pages)

May 22nd - 31st:

IN TIME
(~93 pages)

Exclusive Liam Short Story
(??)

Preorder Incentive Liam Story
(??)

You obviously don't have to follow this schedule. You are totally free to read at your own pace. I just thought it would be fun for people who like to discuss what they read with others. So I might also see if there is any interest in like, group DMs on Twitter or something.

///

So then in June we would be reading Never Fade and I'm thinking that the schedule will be:

June 1st - 7th:

Chapters 1-10
(~185 pages)

June 8th - 14th:

Chapters 11-20
(~133 pages)

June 15th - 21st:

Chapters 21 - 32
(~187 pages)

June 22nd - 30th:

SPARKS RISE
(~116 pages)

Exclusive Vida Short Story
(??)

///

In July we would be reading In the Afterlight, with a schedule of:

July 1st - 7th:

Chapters 1-9
(~192 pages)

July 8th - 14th:

Chapters 10-18
(~192 pages)

July 15th - 21st:

Chapters 19-27
(~149 pages)

July 22nd - 29th:

BEYOND THE NIGHT
(~183 pages)

Exclusive Clancy Short Story
(??)

///

Then we will be at the release of THE DARKEST LEGACY!!! I don't know how many chapters will be in this one so I don't have a schedule at this time. I know I probably will not be following a schedule because I am going to DEVOUR it before anyone can spoil it for me. But when I have the appropriate information, I will add it here for anyone who wishes to continue on in a similar fashion to the other books.

///

I am also thinking that I will be doing a giveaway. I am not 100% sure what it's going to be at this point. I was thinking the forthcoming box set of the new cover paperbacks and a hardcover of The Darkest Legacy. But I don't know yet. I am not set on that. I know that whatever I will do will be open internationally, I just don't know if the prize will be so elaborate. We shall see.

///

So, there's that if anyone is interested in reading along with me. I think it turns out to be about 20-30 pages per day! I hope that's doable!

So basically, this is what I'll be doing for the next few months. I hope that you'll join me!

If you have any suggestions to make this more fun (if anyone even joins), I am definitely open to ideas!

Will you be joining me?!

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan