Waiting on Wednesday // The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken

Wednesday, April 4, 2018


The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken
The Darkest Minds #4
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication Date: July 31st, 2018

Summary (from Goodreads):

Don't miss the hotly-anticipated new novel in the New York Times bestselling Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken, just in time for the major motion picture adaptation of The Darkest Minds, starring Amandla Stenberg and Mandy Moore! Told through the eyes of beloved character Zu, now seventeen, this harrowing, standalone story of resilience, resistance, and reckoning will thrill loyal fans and new readers alike.

So, that really isn't much of a summary, is it? I read a better one somewhere online, but I can't remember where I saw it. But what I know about this book is that it takes place 5 years after the events of In the Afterlight and is told from Zu's point of view. And we obviously get to see all of our old faves, but the main trio in this book is Zu and her new friends Roman and Priyanka.

From what I have seen, Priyanka is definitely gay and also brown.

That is about all I know about this book, but HOLY AM I EVER WAITING FOR IT EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

What books are you guys looking forward to this week? Are you excited about this new installment to the Darkest Minds series?!

4 comments:

  1. Omgawd, did you pee you pants when you heard about this book?! Ha ha! The Darkest Mind books are on my Beat the Backlist challenge pile, so I might get to this one sometime later this year! I have the first three on my Kindle, and Annemieke has been on my case about getting them read, too, so no excuses. 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEARLY DIED! I hope you get to it soon! You HAVE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT!

      Delete
  2. You must have been super excited to see this :D I hope you love it, Cyra!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited! I about keeled over! I know I will love it! I am so driving around until I find a copy in the wild on release day!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan