What I Read Last Year // 2018 Wrap Up

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hello, bookworms! Long time, no see! You may have noticed that I haven't been super active on my blog this past year. I think I did good in like.. January and that was it. I guess I just wasn't feeling it. I did try out doing booktube instead of blogging this year, but, to be quite honest, I think that I am entirely too boring to be on booktube.

So, if you happened to stumble across my channel at any point, I did monthly wrap ups on there, but I haven't really done any on here. I also haven't written reviews for a few of these, so I decided to do kind of a yearly wrap up for the books that I have read this year if you were curious for any reason.

1. Victor Down and the WWII Ghost Army by Enigma Alberti and Scott Wegener
2. Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking (DNF)
3. Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp
4. Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones (DNF)
5. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
6. Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia
7. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
8. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
9. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
10. The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
11. Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
12. Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine
13. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (DNF)
14. Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
15. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
16. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
17. Sailor Moon vol. 2 by Naoko Takeuchi
18. The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition vol. 2: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages by Akira Himekawa
19. To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
20. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
21. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
22. The Rising Dark by Alexandra Bracken
23. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
24. In Time by Alexandra Bracken
25. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
26. Seafire by Natalie C. Parker
27. Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken
28. Wildcat by JP Harker
29. Over Raging Tides by Jennifer Ellison
30. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
31. These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch (DNF)
32. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
33. Beyond the Night by Alexandra Bracken
34. The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken
35. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
36. Monstress vol. 1: Awakening by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda
37. Lengths for Love by CS Patra (DNF)
38. Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic vol. 1 by Shinobu Ohtaka
39. Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
40. Leaping Wolf by JP Harker
41. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
42. Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
43. Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis
44. I Hate Everyone But You by Gaby Dunn and Allison Raskin
45. Toil and Trouble by Jessica Spotswood
46. White Stag by Kara Barbieri

I didn't really do very well on my challenges for the year. My reading goal was 75 books, as you can see, I didn't hit that. Honestly, I really tapered out at the end of the year because I am entirely too busy binge watching medical dramas right now to read.

I was also going to participate in the Beat the Backlist and Series-A-Month challenges. I started off strong on Series-A-Month, but yeah, that didn't last long.

I also wanted to read more beyond just YA novels. And... I didn't really do a very good job at READING different things, but I did a fair job at BUYING different things. So maybe this will be a better goal for 2019.

Did you accomplish your 2018 goals? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan