Stacking the Shelves (#16)

Saturday, October 10, 2015


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of October 3rd - October 9th I got...


My TDM series is now complete. I hate it, I want it to be incomplete so there can be more to read.



Cruel Beauty and Death Sworn I got in a trade on Twitter! :)




I ordered the Grisha trilogy because Brittany is a bad good influence. I cancelled my preorder of The Rose Society so I could have these now instead of later.

Netgalley:


For Review:



I got these two from the authors for review. I got Four in like August and I'm just getting to it because I suck so hard. That's why I am polishing off my nook books before I move on to the mountain of physical books screaming my name.

I also got Finish Him by Deanna Dee, but I can't seem to find a cover for it.

What did you guys get this week?! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I have a problem and need to be stopped. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Whenever you start Shadow and Bone, let me know. Perhaps I could casually start it around the same time ;). I'll be curious to see what you think about Until We Meet Again!

    Sarah @ The Reading Petal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely let you know when I start! I have to finish the book I'm reading now and like three other books and then I will definitely hop to that series! and I'm excited for Until We Meet Again. It's such a pretty cover!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan