Stacking the Shelves (#34)

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of March 5th - 11th I got...

So I really didn't think I was going to be posting a stacking the shelves post this week because I hadn't gotten anything this week, but RIGHT at the last minute there's a knock at the door and the UPS man delivers me THIS:


I got my first requested ARC from a publisher! I really didn't think that I was going to get this at all! I thought it was just wishful thinking that I was requesting it! Thank you so much Macmillan! I was so surprised!

And the first line of the address says 'Rattle the Pages' and the first thing the UPS guy said to me was "Rattle the Pages??" I was like "Yeahhh... That's my blog." Haha! So that was interesting!

So did anyone else get anything super amazing this week like this? I can't wait to dive into The Star-Touched Queen!

4 comments:

  1. Omg that's awesome!! I love being surprised like that and getting ARCs you didn't think you were going to get. This book looks really good; I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I got this! I really did not think that I was gonna get this at all! For a first physical ARC, I think I did pretty good!

      Delete
  2. thats so exciting! i can't wait to read this book! hope you enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it either! I was so pumped to get this! I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan