Top Ten Tuesday (#35)

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Ten Books on my Spring TBR!


1. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan


2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys


3. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie


4. Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers


5. Uprooted by Naomi Novik


6. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine


7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


8. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes


9. And I Darken by Kiersten White


10. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

What books are on your Spring TBR?

4 comments:

  1. I was underwhelmed by Between Shades of Grey and had some major issues with Uprooted so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on both.

    And I Darken is on my TBR too--I'm pretty excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I hope that I like Between Shades of Grey more than you! I absolutely adored Salt to the Sea and love anything about WWII. I hope I like Uprooted too because that book was SPENDY!!! I hope I can get to them soon!

      Also, so excited about And I Darken! It sounds so cool! Hope I can get to that one ASAP!

      Delete
  2. I have to read Uprooted. It has been out for a while and I am still seeing it mentioned quite a lot on blogs and Goodreads, which is a good sign. I bought Illuminae in hardcover because of the unique cover, jacket, and layout. I couldn't get into it though. A lot of people told me it takes about 250 pages to get going and I don't really have the time for that. Ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I have only seen RAVING for Illuminae so far that I can remember! My sister actually bought that one and let me borrow it since she has a whole stack of my books to read. I hope that it doesn't take that long for me to get into because I would be sad if I recommended to my sister, who doesn't generally read, a book that isn't that great! How would I get her to continue down this path of bookish bliss??? Haha! I hope I can get to Uprooted soon! I need to stop requesting so many books!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan