Stacking the Shelves (#5)

Friday, July 17, 2015


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of July 12-18 I got...


Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson.. Soooo excited!!!


Article 5 by Kristen Simmons!

Thanks to @briannaagill for the trade.


Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers


Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers


This HIGHLY disappointing hardcover copy of Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken. Why used bookseller from Amazon?! Why would you neglect to mention the fact that it's a library discard, you unbelievable dirtbags!

Also, from Netgalley I got A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano that I'm too lazy to find a picture for.

So I had a pretty good book week!! Did you get anything good this week?


2 comments:

  1. I've read all of these! Except the DeStefano book. I'm sorry your Brightly Woven copy was disappointing! You should complain and/or return it!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gonna return it, but I only paid $2.97 for it and it wouldn't be worth it to ship it back to them. I should have known that one was too good to be true!!!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan