In July I managed to read 10 books! I definitely could have done better, but I binge watched season 4 of Private Practice so yeah... Anyway! I read:
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
3. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
4. Heart: A Romantic Short Story Collection by Rose Fall
5. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
6. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
7. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
8. A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
9. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
10. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Favorite of the month: This is a very hard question. I'm gonna go with either A Court of Thorns and Roses or Grave Mercy!
Least favorite of the month: Definitely Heart. I just did not like that one at all.
What was your favorite read this month?