Hello fellow booknerds! I'm signing up for the 4th Annual ARC August today! I wasn't really going to just because I don't really have all that many right now, but I decided I might as well because it will be a good motivator to get them read!
So here's the list of books I hope to get read:
1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
This one I might get to this month, but if I don't it will be my first one I read in August!
2. Wrecked by Maria Padian
3. Spells and Sorcery by S. Usher Evans
4. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
5. Arena by Holly Jennings *
6. The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas *
* Not really a priority for me
I think that's about all the unread ARCs I have so it shouldn't be too tough to get through them! Which is good because I aimed for 16 for ARC April and that was HARD, man!
If you want to sign up for ARC August, check out this page here!
Are you signing up for ARC August? What's your goal? Have you read any of these?