Stacking the Shelves (#50)

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of July 16th - 22nd, I got...

TRADE:


Thank you Raneem for trading me for this one! I canNOT wait to read this one!

PURCHASE:


While I was reading the eARC I received of this book, I saw that my name was in it and I promptly got on the internet and ordered myself a physical copy. That and it's also an awesome book and deserves a home on my shelf!

This week I also got the Passenger prints I won for preordering Passenger! I haven't taken a picture of it yet because I'm lazy, but I will eventually because they're AMAZING!

That's what I got this week! What kinds of goodies did you get?!



2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that your name is in that book! Congrats! And nicely done with that trade. I hope you enjoy both of these books, and your Passenger prints! I want to see pictures!!!!!!

    Have a fabulous week, Cyra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Passenger prints! I will definitely be taking a picture of everything that came with them soon! Probably when I get back home! They're so lovely and I'm so pumped that I won!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan