Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic is Ten Books Set Outside the US. So I'm going to share ten books that I want to read that fit that description!
1. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Reawakened by Colleen Houck
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
7. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
8. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
9. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
10. A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
Have you read any of these? Do you have any other recommendations for books that take place outside the US?