Get Up Offa That Slump: Do A Book Tag

Monday, March 14, 2016


Today for the Blogging Extravaganza I'm going to do a book tag! Since I just recently watched all of the Star Wars movies (minus The Force Awakens), I thought it would be fun to do a Star Wars tag! I found this one on YouTube from BangadyBangz! So without further ado, here we go!




1. Han Solo
Choose a character who is rogue-ish or a bit of a scoundrel.


For this question, I'm going to answer with Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles series. Mostly because I have gotten this question before on the TLC book tag as a prompt for Thorne and couldn't think of anyone else for it so now that it's appropriate to answer Thorne for this question, here ya go.


2. Obi Wan Kenobi
Choose a character who is a wise, old mentor.


I'm gonna go with Baghra (Is that how you spell it? I don't remember) from the Grisha trilogy. She's a good mentor to Alina when she's learning to control her sun summoning abilities even if she's kinda short with her sometimes.


3. Darth Vader
Choose a character who is a villain or at least started off as one.


I'm going to go with Clancy Gray from The Darkest Minds series! He was pretty much a villain for the whole series until the very end. Then he was just a boy who didn't want people messing with his brain.


4. R2D2
Choose a character who is a lovable robot.


Well, the only robot that I can even think of in a book that I've read is Iko. But I feel like I found Iko more obnoxious than lovable.


5. Princess Leia
Choose a character with noble upbringing or intentions.


My first thought for this question was Lia from The Kiss of Deception. She's a princess and I think that her intentions are entirely noble, but ahhh somewhere along the way, especially by the end of The Heart of Betrayal, they land her in ALL the trouble!


6. Chewbacca
Choose a character who is the sidekick.


Ron Weasley! He's so loyal and fun to read about.


7. Luke Skywalker
Choose a character who is a classic, epic hero.


The only character that I can think of for this prompt is Harry Potter. He's a pretty epic hero, striking down the evil Lord Voldemort and such.


8. Jar Jar Binks
Choose a character who annoyed the crap out of you.

I can't think of anyone in particular for this question, but generally if a female book character has a best friend in the book, I usually find them to be SO obnoxious. Like in Under the Never Sky, I was really excited that Aria's friend died in the first chapter because she managed to annoy me in less than one chapter.

If you're feeling like the force is with you, then I tag you to do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan