Get Up Offa That Slump: An Interview With Myself

Wednesday, March 9, 2016


This is my first post for the Get Up Offa That Slump Blogging Extravaganza hosted by Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf! Today I am doing an interview with myself where I found a 50 question about me tag and changed all the questions I didn't like! Here we go!

1: What are you wearing?

Leggings, a tank top, and a sweater!

2: Ever been in love?

Yes! With my current boyfriend of five years!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

I've only had one breakup and I guess it was probably the worst one I ever had!

4: How tall are you?

Like 5'9"-ish.

5: Were you named after anyone?

My mom got my name out of a book that she just recently told me the name of. It's called The Kadin by Bertrice Small. 

6: Any tattoos?

I have one on my left foot. It's a heart with the words "Love is all you need" around one side. I am also planning another one with my sister!

7: Any piercings?

I have my ears pierced. I had my second holes done and then twice I tried having one like, right in the middle where lobe meets cartilage and one in the cartilage at the top. But none of them healed right. It makes me sad because my ears were so blingy for awhile and I loved it.

8: OTP?

Liam Stewart and me Ruby Daly.

9: Favourite show?

Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, The 100, Law and Order: SVU, Sailor Moon, Game of Thrones, and that's really about all I watch lately.

10: Favourite bands?

Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift make up like 90% of the playlist currently on my phone.

11: Something you miss?

Living in town.

12: Favourite song?

Lately I'm really fond of that song Same Old Love by Selena Gomez. It's really catchy.

13: How old are you?

25!

14: Zodiac sign?

Sagittarius

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

I don't know. I guess I've never actively gone looking for a partner. But I quite like that the one that I found is really nice!

16: Favourite Quote?

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

17: Favourite actor/actress?

I really like Emma Watson and Sandra Bullock.

18: Favourite color?

Pink or purple!

19: Loud music or soft?

Loud in the car and when cleaning, soft any other time.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

Away from other people.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

I try to shower as quickly as I can. I live so far in the middle of nowhere that there isn't running water and we have to drive into town in a truck with a 1,000 gallon water tank to haul water home to fill the cisterns! It really sucks.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Not very long at all. I find that I like laying in bed more than I like looking presentable for work.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

I have not.

24: Favorite smell?

Vanilla.

25: Favorite Disney movie?

Beauty and the Beast!

26: The reason I started blogging?

I had been seeing other people's blogs around for awhile and thought it looked like fun! And I really wanted to an outlet to talk about books because every time I talk about books to anyone around me, their eyes glaze over.

27: Fears?

I really don't like driving over bridges (which really and truly sucks because I have to drive over a bridge twice a day to get to and from work) or driving with water on both sides of the road. Never have and never will. Depending on the severity of the situation (like maybe flooding causing unfavorable road conditions), I'll unbuckle my seatbelt and roll down the window.

Plenty of other things too. I can scare myself so easily!

28: Last thing that made you cry?

The last thing I remember making me cry was Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Today!

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?

The first book I read after deciding that I was going to make a blog was Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I really loved the 'Rattle the stars' quote so I changed it to make it bookish!

31: Last book you read?

Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers

32: The book you're currently reading?

Sword and Verse by Kathy Macmillan

33: Last show you watched?

Game of Thrones

34: Last person you talked to?

The BF!

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

She's my boss and she told me that I could stay home! Wooo!

36: Favourite food?

I just got a sweeeeet blender and I'm really fond of smoothies at this point in time.

37: Place you want to visit?

Italy!

38: Last place you were?

At work.

39: Any pets?

I have a fluffy black cat named Roo after Ruby from The Darkest Minds! He was Ruby for a liiiiittle bit until the vet informed me that he was actually a boy.

40: Biggest pet peeve?

When people screech their silverware against their plates. Oh, how that makes me cringe.

41: If you had to choose to live without one of your five sense, which would it be and why?

I would have to go with taste because I'm the pickiest eater in the world and life would just be easier if I couldn't taste anything.

42: What was your dream job growing up?

When I was little, I wanted to be the usual veterinarian or teacher. But in high school, I wanted to be a graphic designer or an interior decorator. Now I just want to be a bum.

43: What instruments do you play??

I tried playing the flute in middle school and I was awful at it.

44: Favourite piece of jewelry?

I like my fandom necklaces. I have a triforce necklace, a deathly hallows necklace, a time turner necklace, and a mockingjay necklace.

45: Last sport you played?

I don't remember the last sport I played. I am not really into sports. Like at all.

46: Last song you sang?

Probably Let It Go from Frozen.

47: Would you rather explore a new planet or the deepest parts of the ocean and why?

I would rather explore the deepest parts of the ocean because outer space scares me and I want to see all the really ugly deep sea fishies.

48: If you were a ghost, where would you haunt?

I'd rattle chains in a castle dungeon!!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

I hang out with the BF everyday because we live together! Sometimes I wonder what that does for my sanity. It is SO easy to tell that he's an only child because he doesn't know how to play by himself.

50: What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?

I was in a store one time and some little kid was running around and ran into a garbage and shouted, "SORRY TRASHCAN!"

Another time, at a coffee shop, I heard a little kid say, "Mommy! There's a REFRIGERATOR in here!!!!!"

Anything I didn't happen to answer here that you want to know? Feel free to ask in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and Throne of Glass, yesss. Piercings don't seem to like me well either. I've had my nose pierced for several months (I think?) and it's STILL not healed. The first time I got it pierced--and when I had my belly button pierced--they never healed properly and would just get infected. Stupid piercings. I love space but I don't know that I'd actually want to go there. The ocean though? NOPE. NEVER. Like, it's gorgeous, but it's also terrifying, and I'll just stand here and watch it from afar where it can't pull me under and sharks won't eat me. Also, this interview was hilarious. Being a bum? Wanting to taste nothing? Ha! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just not fair about the piercings! Mine kept getting infected too! One of my earrings got really infected because I got a hair wrapped around it and couldn't get it unwrapped, but it swelled up so bad I had to take it out. I kind of want to try again, but clean it with salt water this time. I've tried the stuff they give you when you get it done, peroxide, alcohol, and just not cleaning it at all and none of that worked!

      Thanks for hosting this extravaganza, it's been super fun so far! And thanks for reading! Glad you found it entertaining! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan