Get Up Offa That Slump: Plan a Fictional Trip

Friday, March 25, 2016


Today for the Get Up Offa That Slump Blogging Extravaganza, I will be planning a fictional trip!

This is easy peasy to plan out because I can't think of any fictional trip that would be more magical than seeing the places from Harry Potter!

I would need to get the full experience so I would obviously have to start by going through Diagon Alley!


I would have to check out all the stores. Ollivander's, the pet store, the broom shop, all of them! I'd need to rob Gringott's because I'd be going on an epic shopping spree here! I'd have to buy all of the wizard goodies!

Besides that, it wouldn't be a Harry Potter trip without catching a Quidditch match!


Being that I'm not a sports person (fictional or otherwise), this would all be for the experience. I'd just want to watch a big match and buy gear for whichever team happens to have the hottest dude playing for them.

I'd take a trip to Hogsmeade definitely! Gotta check out Honeyduke's and buy ALL the sweets! Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, I'd have to sample it all.

After that, I'd hit up the Three Broomsticks and take a break with a delicious Butterbeer! And take a stroll to play tourist at the Shrieking Shack!


Another MUST SEE location on my fictional trip is Weasley's Wizard Wheezes! This is another place where I'm gonna need to buy ALL the things! Gotta take some good jokes home to play on my friends!


And, of course, no Harry Potter themed trip would be complete without a ride on the Hogwarts Express and a tour of Hogwarts itself! I would absolutely adore seeing Hogwarts and all its glory!


So, in a nutshell, that is my dream fictional trip! I'm sure there are SO many amazing things I could see in the Harry Potter world, but off the top of my head, these are the places that I would most like to see!

If you were to take a fictional trip, where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan