Stacking the Shelves (#2)

Saturday, June 27, 2015



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

For the week of June 21st through June 27th, I got...


Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard! 
This was a trade from @valesbookshelf on Twitter!




Crewel by Gennifer Albin!
This one was also a trade! It's from @BSweetReads! It's signed and so is one piece of the extra goodies she sent! So awesome! :):)

What awesome books are you stacking your shelves with this week?








2 comments:

  1. I am looking for the ARC of Something Strange and Deadly! I have the other two ARCs and the hardcover of this one, but can't seem to find the ARC. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely weekend, Cyra :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find the ARC! If I happen to spot one, I'll let you know! You have a good weekend as well! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan