2015 Fifty Book Challenge

Saturday, June 6, 2015

One of my New Years resolutions this year was to read 50 books. I tried to do this in like 2013 and got to like 47. It was pure laziness that kept me from getting to 50. This year, I have no doubt that I'll get to fifty plus some!! So far I have read: 
1. In the Afterlight - Alexandra Bracken
2. Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch
3. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
4. Love Letters to the Dead - Ava Dellaira
5. The Diviners - Libba Bray
6. Not a Drop to Drink - Mindy McGinnis
7. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
8. Of Poseidon - Anna Banks
9. Legacy Lost - Anna Banks
10. The Shadow Cabinet - Maureen Johnson
11. Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
12. Brightly Woven - Alexandra Bracken
13. Seeker - Arwen Elys Dayton
14. Legend - Marie Lu
15. Prodigy - Marie Lu
16. Champion - Marie Lu
17. The Young Elites - Marie Lu
18. The Boy in the Smoke - Maureen Johnson
19. Vanishing Girls - Lauren Oliver
20. Atlantia - Ally Condie
21. The 100 - Kass Morgan
22. Day 21 - Kass Morgan
23. Homecoming - Kass Morgan
24. Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn
25. All the Rage - Courtney Summers
26. The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
27. The Infinite Sea - Rick Yancey
28. The Winner's Curse - Marie Rutkoski
29. The Winner's Crime - Marie Rutkoski
30. Bridge of Snow - Marie Rutkoski
31. Dark Places - Gillian Flynn
32. An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir
33. These Broken Stars - Megan Spooner and Amie Kaufmann
34. This Night So Dark - Megan Spooner and Amie Kaufmann
35. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
36. Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas
37. *Currently reading* Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

I think my favorites for this year were definitely the ones by Alexandra Bracken (I love her so much) and Red Queen!

My least favorites were probably Seeker, We Were Liars, and The Diviners! 

Next up on my list to read are Ice Like Fire and The Assassin's Blade! 


2 comments:

  1. BRIGHTLY WOVEN! One of my favorite books ever. Have you read Kristin Cashore's books? Brightly Woven is similar to Cashore's series (I think Cashore's Graceling came out before Brightly Woven but I'm not sure). Good luck with the challenge! You're almost there! :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read them yet, but I want to! They're deep in my Amazon cart, somewhere in my 10+ pages of items I have saved for later! If they're similar to Brightly Woven I obviously have to read them! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan