Stacking the Shelves (#17)

Saturday, October 17, 2015


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of October 9th to October 16th, I got...

From Netgalley:


I am super excited about this one! I hope to get to this soon! I am so jazzed!


Got this in a trade.


BF got me this one! He went to the bookstore and was gonna buy me illustrated Harry Potter, but it was $40 and that's silly. So he got me this instead! It's so pretty!!!

What kind of goodies did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Crimson Bound! Do you have the ARC of Cruel Beauty? Also YAY for a book gift from the bf. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend, Cyra. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get the ARC of Cruel Beauty as well! That one was on my last stacking the shelves post! Pretty exciting that I managed to snag both of them! I am pretty jazzed about the book from the BF! He has gone a long way from just randomly buying me two enormous boxes of junk books from a garage sale just because I like books. Silly boys.

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan