Stacking the Shelves (#31)

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of February 13th - 19th, I got...

Bought:



Ended up taking another random trip to North Dakota and I made the BF swing through Bismarck so I could go to the bookstore because for some reason I REALLY wanted to buy The Shadow Queen. I don't know why I was so excited to buy that one, but I was! And since I just got the first two books in the Splintered series for the Book & a Cuppa Swap, I got Ensnared since I saw it was in paperback! It was a successful trip!

Traded:


Thank you Amber (@anythingnovel) for trading me Assassin's Heart! Super excited to read this one!

Netgalley:


Swag:


I got this super cool swag pack for Reign of Shadows! It came in a cute little bag with crinkle paper and closed with a book cover sticker. It was so adorable, I didn't even want to tear into it. Someone put a lot of thought into this swag pack and I love it!

What was the coolest thing you got this week?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Assassin's Heart - I thought the book sounded really good but I didn't want to make the purchase until I heard some reviews on it ;). The Shadow Queen also looks amazing! I have an ARC of that one that I didn't get around to yet... but I definitely want to read it soon. Awesome haul in general!!

    http://novelsandnecklaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to buy the book either because I wasn't 100% sure how I would like it, but I scored it for a trade! Woo! I hope that you like The Shadow Queen! I can't wait to get around to that one! It sounds so good!

      Delete
  2. I want to check out the Shadow Queen so bad. I've heard really great things about it. I also got Whisper to Me this week! It sounds so awesome. :D
    Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whisper To Me does sounds awesome! I'm so pumped that I got approved for it! I just can't wait to read The Shadow Queen! I hope I can finish my netgalley books really soon so I can read that one!

      Delete
  3. Yaaasss, The Shadow Queen! I adored it. <3 I liked Assassin's Heart but didn't love it. Your Reign of Shadows swag is amazing! The book was super great, though THE ENDING. That is all I will say. O_O I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Cyra!

    Have a lovely weekend. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about that swag pack! It's so cool! I wasn't expecting it to be so cute! I can't wait to read Reign of Shadows! Everyone says such awesome things about it! I need to get these Netgalley books read and get to that one!

      Delete
  4. that Reign of Shadows prize pack is really cool! i just met sophie last week at a signing for the tour of that book and got a signed copy! i can't wait to read it!
    Also, have you read Ensnared yet? that series is one of my all time favorites! i love Alice in Wonderland though, so i find it hard NOT to like any retellings of Alice in Wonderland!
    Emily @ www.rabbitholereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! I can't wait to read that one either! I wish that there would have been a tour with Sophie and Victoria that came close to me! That would be so so so awesome! I haven't read any of the Splintered series yet! But now that I have them all, I will probably binge read them soon! They sound really interesting! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan