Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read Recently That Weren't My Typical Type of Book!
Generally, more contemporary novels aren't my thing, but here are a few that I've read in the last year.
1. The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
2. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
3. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
4. All the Rage by Courtney Summers
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. The Girl Who Fell by S.M. Parker
7. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
9. Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
10. Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk
What are some books that you've read recently that aren't your usual type of books?