Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic is a freebie. So I'm going to do Top Ten Books I Will Never Read!
1. Anything else that John Green writes. I've basically read all of his books. I find the way ALL of the characters talk to be obnoxiously unrealistic. I also feel like if you've read one of his books you've read them all. I liked each one of his books a little bit less as I kept going through them. I'm just gonna be done with his books, I think.
2. Spectaccolo by Christine Catlin because duh.
3. The Martian by Andy Weir. Weird thing about me, outer space scares the LIFE out of me! I don't think that I could read this one!
4. The Infernal Devices series or the new series by Cassandra Clare. I read all of The Mortal Instruments series and while I really didn't enjoy anything past the third book, I was INCREDIBLY butthurt about how hard she pushed the characters from the next series in City of Heavenly Fire. If I wanted to know that much about them, I'd read that series. I'm just over the whole Shadowhunter world.
5. Unravel Me or Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. It's been awhile since I ranted about this, but Warner is icky so I refuse to finish the Shatter Me series and I probably won't read anything else she puts out just on principle.
6. Cress or Winter by Marissa Meyer. I don't really have anything against these, I just didn't really love Cinder or Scarlet. I thought they were kind of boring.
7. Grey by E.L. James. I really did not like the Fifty Shades of Grey books. I read some snippets of this book and... just no thank you.
8. Whatever book is coming out next year about Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin. I started off really liking The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, but that series really lost me. I quite liked Noah, but I didn't care for those stories toward the end. I think I'll pass on this one.
9. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. I thought that The Diviners would be a totally amazing read. But I found the book to be unnecessarily long and the climax to be a gigantic letdown. I loved the Gemma Doyle books, but I will pass on reading anymore of this.
10. Traveler by Arwen Elys Dayton. I thought that Seeker was just awful. I am kind of curious as to what happens in this book, but 100% not curious enough to put myself through reading that book.
What are some books that YOU will never read and why? I'd love to hear about them!