Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Show-Off

Thursday, April 21, 2016


I recently participated in the Books 'N' Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps! I was partnered with Beth from Printcess!

This swap was so much fun! The rules were that you had to send at least three books. One from your partner's wish list, one you would highly recommend, and one that you haven't read, but think it sounds interesting!

I was so pumped to get my package this week that I just tore into and I don't know if I fully remember which book fits which category, but oh well. Haha!


Included in my package were:

Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Atonement by Ian McEwan (This one was a bonus because I heart historical fiction)

I love all the extra swag! And the candle! And the Nintendo keychain! And the little bookmark paperclip thingies!

I think I'm the most excited for Queen of the Tearling! It sounds fantastic and will definitely be the first one I dive into out of this box!

Thank you Beth for the great books and the goodies! I hope that you love what I got you as much as I love this!

Did you participate in this swap? Was it awesome? Have you read any of these books?


8 comments:

  1. Wow you scored big time. Beth is an awesome partner adn a very cool gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very cool! I am so happy that I was paired with her! It was a great experience! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a fun box - everything sounds good to me, but I've been wanting to read Atonement, so I love seeing that in there. This was my first time participating (and yes, it was entirely awesome)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of Atonement before opening this box so I'm pretty excited about that one! I'm glad your first swap was awesome! This was my second one and I'm so excited to do more! They're so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Oh YAY! I'm glad you loved it as much as I loved the goodies you sent me! :D
    Queen of the Tearling was the book I haven't read yet but I think we'll both love.
    Cruel Beauty was the book I read and loved (and then, while this package was in transit, you posted a book review of it....whoops!)
    For Darkness Shows the Stars is the book from your wishlist.
    And I hope you love all of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just decided recently that I needed to read Queen of the Tearling because it came up when I was looking up lost princess/queen who needs to reclaim her throne books and that is my favorite trope so I was SO pumped to see that one in there! It's so pretty too!

      It's totally fine about Cruel Beauty because I listened to it as an audiobook and I could NOT follow the ending of that book at all in that format so I need to actually READ it and now I can and also Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie ever so I'm not sad to have that one in physical form!

      Thanks for being so awesome and picking out such awesome goodies! :)

      Delete
  4. Beth did an amazing job on your package! I adore these swaps so much! :D All of the books you received are on my massive TBR list! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did! I can't wait to dig into all of these books as soon as possible!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan