Top Ten Tuesday (#40)

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh (Or At Least Chuckle).

I was struggling to come up with books that really made me laugh. Most of the books I read really aren't funny! And the only thing that came to me were books like Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling.

So I looked up a list on goodreads (Funny Women Memoirs) and I'm going to pick ten books off there that I would someday like to read!


1. Bossypants by Tina Fey


2. Yes Please by Amy Poehler


3. Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler


4. My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands by Chelsea Handler


5. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh


6. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling


7. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling


8. Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler

This is just gonna be top eight Tuesday this week. These are all the books off that list that I think I might like to read. I have read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and I liked that one. I think that the rest of these would be really funny and I always look at them when I see them in the store, but ugh, they're always so expensive!

Do you have any recommendations on funny books?







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan