Stacking the Shelves (#41)

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of April 23rd - 29th, I got...

Bought:


I bought this for $1.99 on my Nook! I'm not 100% sure I'll like this. I'm not big into contemporary generally and I just don't know if it sounds like my thing, but I'm really curious about it because everyone raves about it. And for $1.99, I don't think I'll be too disappointed if it ends up not being my cup of tea.



So excited about these two April 26th releases! I accidentally deleted my better picture of The Star-Touched Queen so I just have this one of it's seat of honor with my Alex Bracken collection!

Won:



I'm so excited to have won this duology! Thanks @AphonicSarah! I have read and I loved The Orphan Queen and I can NOT wait to read The Mirror King!

Gifts:



My sister hit up a used book sale and got me a whole bunch of books she thought I might like. These two were in a bag that her friend was bringing, but let her have first dibs on! These are probably the only two in the pile that I would realistically end up reading, but I love that she tries.

Swag:


I got my preorder swag for The Crown's Game! So exciting! :)

What kinds of goodies did you get this week?




4 comments:

  1. EEEEP! My preorder of ROSE is finally... finally coming this week. They just shipped it on Thursday (grrrr) so it'll be here right in the middle of my finals period. -_- So it'll be a reward once I finish finals next Friday. D: Anyway, I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Cyra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be an excellent reward for finishing finals! I had a pretty sweet haul this week, I'm excited to read all of these!

      Delete
  2. I have The Serpent King sitting in my desk hutch at work because everyone I know has been raving about it. I am not sure it's going to be a me read but I'm excited to give it a shot after seeing so many glowing reviews. If we both read it soon, we'll have to compare notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I hope it ends up being a book that we both like! Just the fact that like everyone says that it made them cry is what makes me want to read it, but I just don't know if it will be a Cyra book!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan