Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic is Top Ten Books Every X Lover Should Read!
I really, really can't think of anything in particular that I want to replace X with that I haven't already done before.
But I really like the trope of the lost princess/queen who needs to reclaim her throne so I'm going to list ten books that I think fit in with that that I really liked or want to read.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
3. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
4. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I didn't like this one, but it fits the bill and I was struggling to come up with ten!
6. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
I haven't read this one, but I've been watching the show and EFF YEAH DAENARYS TARGARYEN!!
7. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
8. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
I haven't read this one and I don't have it yet, but it came up a lot in my google searches for this list so I'm probably gonna have to get it.
9. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
I have this one and haven't read it yet. While I'm not 100% sure that it fits the theme, the synopsis leads me to believe it probably does.
10. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
I also have this one and haven't read it yet, but the synopsis says 'lost princess' in it so there's that.
Does anyone else out there like the lost princess trope? Or the queen trying to reclaim their throne? Do you know of any not on this list that I should check out?